If you are like most Northern Kentucky homes, you count on your air conditioner to keep you cool throughout the sticky summers.
For the most cost-effective performance during the sweltering heat, we recommend a seasonal check in the spring. Maintenance helps to prepare for the months of cooling ahead to ensure you and your family are safe and comfortable and saves you time and frustration by identifying any potential troubles before you’re stuck with an overly hot home.
Not sure what to expect with an air conditioning seasonal maintenance appointment?
Here’s what you can look forward to with Guthier Heating & Cooling: an air conditioning seasonal maintenance appointment will consist of a full inspection, including a full examination of the indoor and outdoor units. We’ll evaluate the system as a whole and provide our expert recommendation to maintain optimal operation and efficiency. Some additional tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Assess compressor, relays, contactors and dual capacitor.
• Assess that refrigerant is at optimal level.
• Check air filter for proper size and cleanliness.
• Check insulation on refrigerant lines.
• Check thermostat.
• Clean evaporator coil (if accessible).
• Examine outdoor condenser coil and clean with coil cleaner.
• Inspect all wiring and all electrical components – clean and tight.
• Inspect indoor blower motor.
• Lubricate any moving parts and bearings that have access ports.
• Place drain treatment tablets in pan to help maintain clear drain.
• Take temperature drop measurement inside.
• Test fan motor amperage.
We will evaluate the entire system and present findings and recommendations to you for review and discuss any concerns. We will make the needed adjustments, repairs and improvements for proper operation and efficiency.
When should I call Guthier Heating & Cooling?
In addition to routine maintenance, your air conditioning unit may require additional service. If you notice any unusual sounds like an excessively loud system operation, signs like unexpectedly high energy bills, or any of the following, contact us! Here are some things to look out for in your home:
• Lack of cooling
• Refrigerant leaks
• Poor indoor airflow and/or air quality
• Electrical and mechanical component issues
7923 Alexandria Pike Alexandria,
KY 41001 United States
Leave A Message
7923 Alexandria Pike Alexandria, KY 41001